- It is an integral part of human beings, what we do, who we are; it is the way in which we experience and express ourselves as sexual beings. It is the total expression of individual self concept. what we feel about ourself sexual desires,attraction etc .
- WHO defines, “Sexuality as a central aspect of being human throughout life encompasses sex, gender identities and roles, sexual orientation, pleasure, intimacy and reproduction”. Sexuality is experienced and expressed in thoughts, fantasies, desires, beliefs, attitudes, values, roles and relationships.
- Shorthand to everything related to sexual behaviour: Sexual acts, Desire,Arousal.
- Sexuality refers all about yourself
- One part of sexuality is sexual orientation or to who you are sexually attracted to or not.
Types of Sexuality
- Hetrosexuality- Attraction to opposite Gender.
- Homosexuality– Attraction to one’s own gender.
- Bisexuality – Attraction to both genders.
- Asexuality- Does’nt have sexual attraction to any gender.